February 1, 2005
- All levels created in Hammer Editor, and loadable into the game.
- System for success conditions implemented.
- Two functional levels with the puzzles fully implemented.
- All game objects are implemented.
- Camera interpolation will be smoother.
- Game Play:
- The player can view all five level layouts.
- The first two levels can be beaten (the door signifying the end of the level can be opened).
- Textured prototypes of every level object are in the game and can be viewed.
- Restrictions on where portals can be placed are implemented, and portals can be shot through chain link fences.
- Transitions through portals are smoother, with less to non-existent flickering.
- Fixes for orientations going through non aligned portals (aka ceiling to wall, floor to wall, etc), are somewhat accounted for.
- Impy has some basic path-finding AI.